Abby's Blog

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Yay! Birthday!!

Today/Yesterday was my birthday!

Monday night Alex took me out to the mall, then Falsettas Casa Nova (an Italian Resteraunt in Lansing), Coldstone, then back to his house to hang out with A.jay and play games etc. My best friend is the best of the best. :)

Today for my actual birthday I got to go to class! :-p

I GOT JOHN G. LAKE!!! His complete life teachings!!! Oh man! This guy is incredible. I was reading some earlier.

I also got a new wide margin NIV bible, some money, and a gas gift card. Mom says there's another gift in the mail that should be here Thursday. :-)

Tonight a bunch of kids met together at Beaners to celebrate. It was David, Erin, Alex, A.jay, Jake and Spring! It was awesome to hang out/see everyone. David let me borrow the first season of 24 so I've been watching that.

Good Birthday! <3

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 08, 2006, Blogger Farmer Family said...

Abby,

Glad to see you're on your way to FMA. It's a great place. Enjoy!

I'm the commenter from Shawn's blog. Thanks for actually reading it ... you get extra points for wading through that beast. I put the full post on my site (I shortened it on Shawn's because I was already taking too many liberties). http://thefarmerfam.blogspot.com.

Josh

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006, Blogger Farmer Family said...

Happy birthday!

I'm a major 24 fan as well. Intense from start to finish. I love it.

You've definitely got cool points coming at ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home