Abby's Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My quest for a cheese burger is becoming futile.

My birthday is right around the corner so tonight Jake, Kristina and I went to best buy to scope out potential birthday/christmas presents.

Mostly all I want is money for school next year. But I did happen to find a few items that would be nice to have.

I am a music major. And what music major doesn't need a good keyboard. I do happen to own a keyboard currently, but it is broken and not very good. :) So a new keyboard to have for next semester and the next 3 years in Kansas City would be wonderful.

<- This is Kristina showing off one that I had a lot of fun playing in the store. Haha she is hilarious.






I have a lap top so I am set computer wise. But I am lacking in the printer/scanner department. This covers both of those. I need to be able to print off papers for school next year so this would be an essential thing to have.


Jake is one of my all time favorite people. :) I love this boy to death!!! After shopping and going to Taco Bell I went over to his house, we watched Everwood and drank rootbeer. Then just hung out. I have so much fun with him. He's a great guy and super funny!







Looking at digital cameras was quite the task, because none of us really know what we're doing in that department.


Here's Kristina showing off what I thought was the best one one for its price.

A digital camera would be awesome because I want to get some good shots of friends and I before I leave next year. Then Christmas is coming up and there's always things to take pictures of at Christmas. Also I need to get a few shots of myself for my brochure. Then of course OneThing. It would just be handy and awesome to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home