Abby's Blog

Sunday, November 12, 2006

crazy day.

Sunday School and Church were coolio. Will and I had so much fun this morning dancing and watching the prayer room! Awesome sauce stuff. He's a good kid. After church I rescheduled plans with Miranda to go out to lunch because Sherri has to work all week and she leaves Friday for a 2 week visit in New Jersey. Sherri's my best friend so I wanted to spend time with her before she left. We went to Old Country Buffet. It was mega-expensive so I was annoyed with that a bit. Good times though! I love our talks. She kept making jokes about my life events which were absolutely hilarious. I couldn't breathe so many times. It was great. I love her too death.

On the way home I got stopped by a police man for failing to stop at a stop sign. I actually failed to stop at the sign because I was distracted by the police car across from the intersection. It was just plain stupidity. I was watching the police car wondering what he was doing there. Then drove right by, looked to Sherri and said... "I just passed a stop sign didn't I?" Oh man. I got a ticket and a valuable lesson/story I believe God will use a countless number of times.

Went home in tears and calmed my parents down. I'm not in trouble. They were more upset that my registration had been missing, which turned out to be my Dad's mistake which is equal to my Mom getting very angry. I think over all they forgot that I had ran a stop sign. My parents are crazy but I love them.

I got ready for work then went to work. It wasn't too bad tonight because it was associates night. Basically the store was open from 6-9 pm tonight when we usually close Sundays at 7pm. Friends, Family and people who just happened to see we were still working got to have the prices of all items lowered to "Day after thanksgiving" prices and then 10% taken off. Suffice to say, tonight I got a $200 coat for $70. :) I really needed a new coat for the up coming Michigan weather. So this was very good. Low point of my shift would be that I had a pen in my pocket after writing price tags. The pen exploded in my pocket. It happened to be the pocket my cell phone was in. :) It was a pretty awesome design of blue. Fortunately I was able to get most of it off with nail polish remover once I got home.

P.S. I love Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home