Abby's Blog

Sunday, May 11, 2008

2007 Recap.

1. absolutely is a good word. Abby-solutely.

2. Really depressing story... my life. I'm way upset with my heart.

3. Not really sure how it happened but...
somehow I got the greatest best friend on the face of the planet.

4."I'm taking your advice and I'm looking on the bright side and
balancing that whole thing."

5."The only difference between a love story movie and a stalker
movie is whether the person receiving the attention wants it or not"

6. I don't know about you guys but I'm in the mood for some
harmless fun.

7. And is that what you call tact?
You're as subtle as a brick in the small of my back.
So let's end this call, and end this conversation.

8. June 8th - So today I got an email from The
Forerunner Music Academy saying I was accepted!

9. I respect a man who can play Guitar, Bass AND Keyboard!

10. I've got the greatest Mom in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home