Abby's Blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

CEC withdrawl

Quick update on me. Every Sunday I run screens (over head power point) for IHOP's Forerunner Christian Fellowship worship during the 8:30a service. Then after worship and announcements are over I go to the Children's Equipping Center and help out with the 1-3 year olds. Then I stay for the 10:30a service and actually engage in worship and listen to the sermon. Well yesterday I was totally bummed because I felt like I was coming down with the flu so I couldn't hang out with the kids. It's like my favorite thing to do because I feel so at home with them. Like I don't have to try and be anything. I can just goof around without any expectations. It helps my week go by faster looking forward to these Sundays. Is that strange? I think I should stop ranting now. :-p This was my mourning speal for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home