Abby's Blog

Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Day!

Today is Leap Day. Tradition holds that a woman may ask a man to marry them on Leap Day. If the man refuses, he owes the woman a kiss, $1.99 (an English pound), and either a new pair of silk gloves or a silk gown. Now’s your chance!

As far as leap day is concerned I had a very good day. Classes went by fast and now I'm on break for the next 2 weeks. Also for my Harp and Bowl class today I got to chorus lead for the first time. It was really insane but I loved it.

My week (which was actually only 5 days) of JPR'ing is now finished and I'm excited to spend as much time as possible in the GPR these next 4 days, then Wednesday Becca, Judith and I are road tripping up to MI-Town (Michigan) for some family and friend time, I can't wait but I confess I will miss this place like crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home