Abby's Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2008

JPR!

The International House of Prayer in Kansas City, Missouri currently has two prayer rooms in operation. The Global prayer room which runs 24/7 and the Justice prayer room which runs 24/5. My schedule has been primarily composed of only attending sets held in the global for the utmost honest reason that I like it better.

Well today while praying in the GPR I felt challenged by the Lord to spend just as much time I would spend in the GPR, in the JPR this week starting tomorrow. With a few slight exceptions.

1) I run screens for the Global prayer room and required to go to those sets because of previous commitment.
2) Tuesdays we are required for school to attend 2 intercession meetings in the GPR.

My heart is conflicted because I love the GPR and leaving for a week is not my idea of fun. I love the familiar faces and the family feeling I have pre-established in the GPR.

But I feel the Lord in this so as for this week (with the exception sets) I'll awkwardly be a new face in the JPR. This should be interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home