Abby's Blog

Friday, February 08, 2008

Survey!

1. Full name: Abagail Lane Sincox

2. Birthday: November 28

3. What are you listening to right now: The prayer room webcast Jon Thurlow's set.

4. First thing you notice about a guy/girl: Hair, but eyes are a close second.

5. Last person you talked to on the phone: My Mom

6. Strawberry Blonde with blonde highlights

7. Eye color: Blue

8. Siblings: 1 brother (Tad), 1 sister (Esther)

9. Favorite food: Mac and Cheese

10. What's under your bed: carpet

11. What books are you reading: Bible (currently John), Prince Caspian, Secrets of
the Secret place, When Jesus Returns, Supernatural Power of a Transformed Mind, Evidential Power of Beauty.

12. What's on your mouse pad: I don't have a mouse pad. I really want one though.

13. Favorite Board Game: Monopoly

14. Ran screens for Grace Kim, came home and talked to room mates.

15. Favorite Smells: Strawberry stuff!

16. Can you touch your nose with your tongue: no, but I'm not really sure why anyone would want to.

17. What inspires you: God and music.

18. Favorite Flower: carnations

19. Do you play any instruments: yeah I sing a little, play keys a little, guitar a little and I play flute.

20. Favorite place to be: IHOP-KC prayer room.

21. Were you named after anyone: Yes Abigail in the bible! She married king David and was an intercessor. Go figure.

22. Do you wish on stars: no, stars have no power. But I love star gazing. And watching lightening.

23. Which finger is your favorite: pinky, on my right hand

24. When did you last cry: Hmm... good question, probably about a week ago. I got really home sick for my family.

25. Do you like your handwriting: yeah it's alright.

26. Any bad habits: I roll my hands up into my sleeves when I get nervous.

27. Are you trendy? I got a prophetic word once that said I have style. But I'm not really sure that was from the Lord... :-p

28. How do you release anger? cry or something, I don't really get angry, just upset.

29. Where is your second home? MI

30. Do you trust others easily? Yes, it's very easy to gain my trust.

31. Do you have a journal? Yes, I've journaled pretty much everyday for the last 5 years.

32. Have you ever been in a mosh pit? yes, a few times actually. I lost a shoe once.

33. What do you look for in a boy/girl? Good question. Lets see, spirituality, personality, loyalty, dedication. I'm a sucker for a musician. I love eyes, especially blue. Good looks in general are a plus.

34. What are your nicknames? Abby, Abb's

35. Would you ever bungee jump? That'd be pretty sweet

36. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough.

37. Who do you miss most right now? My parents and friends back in MI.

38. Favorite month? November!

39. Living arrangement? Judith, Jen and I live upstairs then Matt and Ben live in an apartment downstairs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home