Abby's Blog

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Goodness of the Lord.

So I'm watching the prayer room this morning. Tim and Marcus' set. Guess what song they play?! It was pretty cool, no lies. They played "I'm in love" which I got into deeply yesterday for some meditation.

But right now I want to talk about the goodness of the Lord. Specifically through the blogs of others. I have always been a blogger. Livejournal is where I first got my start. My friends and I would blog about our what we did that day, frustrations, things that make us happy.

I suppose you can say I've matured into the blogging world by getting a blog spot. However I've still got a ways to go to be as good as you WordPressers.

But throughout the OneThing blog and topic forums I have found a number of IHOP bloggers who really put out some good stuff. I now have a favorites list of "encouraging blogs" that I like to read. It's really been a blessing. Especially spiritually speaking. The problems or things God is laying on my heart have problem already been experienced a million times over by some of these bloggers. So it's a blessing to read about their meditations on it, do my own meditation on it, then be done with it. This process is done a lot quicker when I'm getting heart felt views from other people through their blogs. Even though I don't really know anyone whose blog I've been reading.

It's almost in a sense learning from your elders. Only no one is old. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home