Abby's Blog

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Please Pray for me.

Monday January 22nd I went to the Lansing Healthcare center to get my first of 3 routine Hepatitus B shots.

The next day I was showing symptoms of abdominal pain, fatigue and general discomfort.
As the week progressed the abdominal pain decreased but the fatigue and my tiredness got worse and worse. So last Friday I called my doctors office to set up an appointment.

This last Monday I went in for the check up and my doctor decided to have some blood work done.

At first there was a possible prognosis for mono, or anemia.

Today we received the results from the blood test and discovered I have irrationally low thyroid. Which after another blood test should determine if I have hyperthyroidisim.

The process of figuring out what I have and how to treat it is a long one indeed and very frustrating. Please pray for strength and less symptoms of fatigue. For I'm sleeping 11 hours a night and waking up exhausted and tiredness is cutting into my ability to maintain my 4.0 in classes.

Also after an orthodontist appointment today I have a scheduled oral surgery to get my wisdom teeth removed for next Tuesday.

Anyone wanna trade bodies? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home