Abby's Blog

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Aunt Louise.

My Great Aunt Louise passed away this past Monday. Her funeral is Saturday in Monmouth, Illinois. I leave tomorrow after our 8a-10a WWW set. 6 hour road trip with me and the Lord. :) And the added bonus of getting to see family! I can't wait to be with them. Even if it is, yet again, for a time of mourning.

I really am sad about my Aunt's death. When I was really little I remember my Aunt Louise sending me a stuffed animal cat for my birthday. For some reason that cat meant the world to me. I named her Frisky and carried her with me everywhere for months. She's even on the very top of my computer desk as I type this. She is definitely my all time favorite toy, even though I grew up with many high tech electric sound making noises, nothing compared to the hours of fun I had with my little stuffed animal cat.

I hope Aunt Louise knew how much happiness she brought into our lives. She was always fun to visit throughout the years. I'm happy she is in heaven, and really hope she knows how much she will be missed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home