Abby's Blog

Saturday, December 01, 2007

My birthday was really cool. It was a really fun day. Judith and Jen helped me celebrate and got me some sweet gifts. Judith got me fresh ground fancy peanut butter and Jen got me a furry pink steering wheel cover for Diego the adventure jeep. The cover doesn't fit though. And it's pink... :-) I am just thankful to have such amazing room mates who bless me day after day. Jen is such an encourager so anytime I get stressed I am always uplifted. And Judith is super prophetic so she will just be having a conversation with me and say 8 different things that apply to what just happened that day or week.

The highlight of my birthday however was debriefing for Cory Asbury and Matt Gilmans team. We were all hanging out and Misty Edwards came in then everyone sang happy birthday to me. I love that team so much. It's so fun. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to run screens. I love the simplicity of it in the midst of a chaotic spiritual life.

This morning in the prayer room Justin Rizzo began prophesying. I'm not sure if he was specifically prophesying over me. But he definitely read my mail. It was so good and it lasted for a whole hour.

That's basically it for what is new. Our choir is performing for FCF services this weekend. Other than that I am working on putting together some quality posts on praying through the beatitudes and suffering for you faithful readers.

Love Abby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home