Abby's Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Let your yes be yes, your no be no, everything in between is from the evil one.

I'm running on 4 hours of sleep, but its worth it because I had a really good conversation with Sunnie last night after a really long crazy day.

I am still in awe of God as of yesterday. I had about 6 revelations, 2 embarassments and a conviction.

I didn't end up going to work with the homeless yesterday. I was too drained from the prayer room, but they're going again Thursday so I'll probably head do it then.

Morning prayer room sets are the best. nuff said.

Speaking of the Prayer Room, I cancelled my subscription to the webstream today. It has been my life line for the past year and I am greatful for the many purposes it has served me. However I do not have internet at my house, so paying $10 a month to webstream the prayer room in the prayer room, and or occasional coffee shop didn't seem worth it. It's put a stop to a lot of the night time dreams though. I'll miss falling asleep and waking up to intercession.

Hope all you MI cats are doing well. If I ever am on a prayer room set I promise to wear my "my heart belongs to the mitten state" Boink t-shirt.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 17, 2007, Blogger Spring said...

Not sure how Shadow, Cloe, and Socks are doing but...

I love your heading for this post.
I actually heard half of yours and Sunnie's conversation last night, haha. And even though you did not call me (='[) it sounded like you were doing well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home