Abby's Blog

Monday, May 21, 2007

Some Randomness!

*I really really really like Al Pacino. I love the idea of method acting. Granted it's not exactly a biblical aspect or anything relating to my faith. However I like the concept and Al is definitely my favorite actor. I am excited for Ocean's 13. Also I'm not a big fan of the language he uses in his movies.

*My parents got a new couch this weekend. My cat was scratching it and I hit he clawed the life out of my hand.

*Prom for the local high school was this weekend. Most of my friends are Seniors or Juniors attending the high school. Suffice to say I felt a little left out of the prom action fun this weekend. However 3 amazing girls spend the weekend with me. They are my friends, not just my Sunday School class. Sometimes I gotta watch that. :-p Anyway Sunnie, Spring and Kristina spent the night both Friday and Saturday evening. It was a lot of fun. I declare good times in the pipeline.

*I have been super needy and longing to hang out with my good friends lately. Mostly my best friend Alex. It sucks for him because he's graduating in like a week and has a billion other things going on. I just feel in the way. But I'm so desperately seeking after the time I get to spend with him and my other friends because 2 months is closer than further away.

*I am moving to Kansas City July 14th.

*I am coming down to audition/look for a place to live/soak in the prayer room July 4-8.

*My Dad and a girl from our church named Anna are convincing me to go to a conference this summer called "The Holy Spirit Conference" at a convention center called Green Lake in Wisconsin. I'm not for sure whether or not I am going.

*I am super excited for Ichthus! Switchfoot & Relient K will be there this year! Usually it's only Relient K. And then Merchant Band will be there this year too leading on the main stage. Spring called me one day and was like "Guess who's going to Ichthus this year?!?!" I had no idea. But I was pretty excited when I found out.

*Mascara in the eyes... hurts...

*I thought I was really tough with movies. Like I never cried during them. But lately I've been crying at pretty much every movie I see.
Examples:
-Deep Impact
-Raise Your Voice (this is actually a really good movie, especially if you're a music fan)

That's all I can think of.

Other than that I've been an emotional wreck lately because of this whole moving ordeal. I am soooooooooooooooo excited though. It's just the waiting phase that's annoying. :-)

I'm out. Love to the readers. The proud the few. <3 :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home