Abby's Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Random Post!

*June 8th Oceans 13 comes out! Al Pacino is in it! :)

*Last nights Oceans 11 party was a huge success. Except for Alex ball and chaining Spring and almost streaking in front of the neighbors. We played Apples to Apples, and Scattergories. Some people played piano tunes and Jeff attempted to teach me more piano theory!

*Tonight is Elizabeths recital/Open house. Then Alex's band is playing at The Replay!

*My application for FMA is finished being processed (again) and I have an audition (again) for June 7th. Mom and me are traveling down June 4th-8th to look for housing and hospitals.

*I've been on a 6 day speech fast in preperation for the 40-day fast Lou Engle is calling the nation to. It's been the hardest thing I've ever done. It ends monday and I'm so excited. I someday hope to do a vehical fast. Fasting conveinince is a lot harder for me to do than fasting food.

*Next week for my Oceans 12 party there should probably be poker? Am I right?

*I am so proud of my best friend Alex Allegretto right now. I know that sounds really lame. But truely I'm beginning to wonder how I ever became friends with such an amazing guy. I am truely blessed. He won 2 awards at the Spring band concert Thursday night. He's also top 10 in school. They all had 4.0's. He has been 1st chair trumpet for as long as I can remember and an amazing soccer player. Now that him and a bunch of other friends of mine are graduating I'm beginning to see the wonder of the people God puts in your life to impact you.

*I like music. A lot.

*I am really really happy. Really Really happy. Great things are coming up this summer and I get to spend time with some real loveable people. Goodbyes will be hard and I'll probably cry a ton when it comes to them. But I'm planning on making this the best summer yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home