Abby's Blog

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Nights like these!

I hate boring days. The days where you never have anything planned and the day just seems to drift away. Days like today allow my mind to focus on the negetive, which is currently that I have back pain.

However tonight I received a call from Kristina and went to her house to hang out. Gina, Jessica, Doby, T.J, 7, Amanda, and another guy whose name I can't quite remember hung out tonight. It was great. We talked, hung out, played guitar hero. Good times.

Then afterwards I went out to Famous Taco with Sherri. By this point it was midnight but it was so much fun and really cool.

I miss the Florida bunch a ton!
I wish I could have talked to Zach tonight. :-(
I'm excited for them to come home. :)

I hopefully have a doctors appointment tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home