Abby's Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Winter Wonderland!

Home right now is like a winter wonder land. Questions are being asked as to whether or not Spring will ever hit Michigan or will the seasons just go straight to Summer like in Monty Python.

In other news, the Mike Bickle onething podcast post has been done for quite some time. Just finding the motivation to post it has been strenuous.

Also Ben Haynes and A.jay Holmgren may possibly become my heros with in the next 24 hours.

This post has been a random one. More good ones to come in the near future. No lies. I'm starting to miss the comments I once received from Lj. I shall probably go back to it for a short time then pic up blogspot again once the move to KC has been made.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 11, 2007, Blogger Will said...

Speaking of not receiving comments...The last post was interesting, because we are not your slaves. We are your students and friends.

 
At Wednesday, April 11, 2007, Blogger Spring said...

Why are they going to be your heroes? (Abby has replaced the word favorite with hero) I am not happy about this Winter stuff coming back, unless a snow day is in ot for me. :D I am Spring of course! I pinched AJay's finger today in a chair, oops. I fee bad. That is one tricky chair though, I did not know what to do. Jews have to follow the 10 commandments too right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home