Abby's Blog

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Random Thoughts



Tonight I watched Fat Albert. It was a very good movie.
Anyway, I went to imdb.com to look and see who the actors portraying the Cosby kids were. Then decided to check out Al Pacino's imdb site to see if he was coming out with anything good.
I'm super excited for Oceans 13!!!
Then I discovered Al is going to be in a movie based on the life of Salvador Dali.
Whom has a very interesting style of facial hair.
Those of you who do not know who Salvador Dali, he is a man who is best known for his painting of 'persistence of memory' which is better known as 'melting clocks painting'.
This got me thinking of paintings of dark romantics and how cool the persistence of memory painting is. The man is a blatant genius. Simply put he wanted to paint about memory, thought of a way to represent memory - time (or clocks) and painted them melting away. Genius.
I love the work of dark romantics. One of my favorite dark romantic writers is Edgar Allen Poe.
Which of course led me to the thought process of teletubbies. And the flamboyant red creature Po.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home