Abby's Blog

Friday, February 16, 2007

Weekend Fun!

Today a group of youth from our church are headed to Lael Baptist Camp for a Winter Retreat. The hills at this camp are amazing and make for excellent sledding. I am very excited.

More than ever I feel like I need a sort of vacation. Pictures to come on Sunday.

As for the fear of being severely heart broken and falling in love thing. I was right. I spent Valentines day with a clueless broken heart. Then discovered all over again what it is to love and why christians do what we do.

The hardest part of being a christian is of course practicing righteousness. But I believe now there is a severe emphasis being simply layed out for others and forgiveness. What is persecution really? My thoughts haven't really developed on this, however you can be sure I'll post once they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home