Abby's Blog

Monday, February 12, 2007

Today

I'm now officially wisdom tooth less as of 11 o'clock this morning. S0 Mom spoiled me a little while being sedated this afternoon with some movies.

I watched the documentry Jesus Camp. It was pretty interesting. Very radical. I'm not sure all my thoughts about it at this time. There were some parts that I really agreed with and some parts I did not like at all.

For those of you (Spring) who were interested in my thoughts about Global Warming you should porbably go to http://steeo.wordpress.com and read his blog entitled "Last One I Promise - An Experiement That Hints We Are Wrong On Climate Change".

Another recommended resourse for curious matters in the bible is: http://www.ihop.org/Group/Group.aspx?ID=1000005001

Zach came over tonight to hang out for a bit. That made me very happy because I've been very lonely and bored recently. Thanks Zach! I appreciate it friend! :) Hopefully Alex comes tomorrow.

Hope everyones weeks are going wonderfully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home