Abby's Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day!




I've included some pictures of myself in my blog today. Enjoy.
Then, I really would be okay with the idea of you guys updating your blogs once in awhile. :-p

As for an update:
My couch and I have gotten to be good friends the last few days as I have slept, and been spoiled rotten by my parents. Getting your wisdom teeth out isn't really all that bad. The pain killers are a pain because I have a feeling once I stop taking them I'm not going to have a clue as to what is going on in my life.


I'm pretty sure I've been severely heart broken and fallen in love in this 4 day time span.


Heh, we'll see...


Tomorrow Jake is having a swim meet. It's Senior night so I think it would be nice to go and support him. Then Lael is this weekend! Who is excited?!?! I am! Spring I still have your sleds.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home