Abby's Blog

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Cervical Cancer and Band Concerts!

This picture of Sunnie and I is being used for a Cervical Cancer Vaccine article written by my mom. Haha. I'll post the link of the article once published.

Last night I went to a band concert at my old high school since I have some friends who are seniors this year. I was very impressed! They did a really nice job. I decided two things:
1. I could listen to music forever and ever. There doesn't need to be words. I just love it.
2. I strongly want to hurt people who talk while I'm trying to listen to something. :-p Especially when people I love have solos and I want to hear them.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, March 01, 2007, Blogger Will said...

Wow someone's overreacting.
Chill out Abby, you of all people should know how to take a joke, even if it is extended for several months

 
At Saturday, March 03, 2007, Blogger Abby said...

Lol! I know you were just kidding I was just having funsies.

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007, Blogger Spring said...

"...since I have some friends who are seniors this year."

Hey! I am not a senior...

Did not miss much of a solo :-P JK!

 
At Tuesday, March 06, 2007, Blogger Abby said...

Spring,
Haha, I thought he did very well. And you know I love you a ton and came more for you than any of them. Except maybe the italian.

Besides you ditched me lots for baritone Evan.

 
At Monday, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home