Abby's Blog

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Spiritual Warfare in Human Trafficking!

This morning at the Spiritual Warfare conference worship was really good. The team finished and Benjamin Nolot got up to preach.

He preached about Human Trafficking. This is a topic I've heard prayed for at IHOP before but had never really thought about it or knew truly what it was. He explained that there are currently more slaves world wide than there have ever been and 70% of them are used for sexual purposes. America is not exempt from this by any means.

While he was preaching he broke down a consecutive 3 times in sobs over the atrocity of this happening in the world. The 3rd time he broke down Shelly Hundley came up and turned the whole thing into an intercession/worship service.

A majority of people in the room were face down on the floor sobbing and crying out. The Lord literally made me sick to my stomach as we listened to the stories. I really thought I was going to throw up. The worship team came back up and we spent the next half an hour or so in prayer crying out for righteous judgement to break in.

It was intense! I loved it.

I went home and wrote 'this world sucks' out of utter disbeliefe what is happening all over the nations. This isn't even the extent of our problems. Jesus come quick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home