Abby's Blog

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Angels 'n such!

So a week ago today I saw/felt the presence of an angel behind a keyboard player on one of the GPR sets. It was pretty sweet feeling. I've never had that happen before. Anyway some other crazy stuff happened and God placed it on my heart to seek after confirmation of what I was hearing.

I prayed for awhile and God gave me a list of words to write down.

Confirmation words:
1. Precious
2. True
3. Husband
4. Angel
5. Water

Later that day I go to the GPR. I begin reading my bible passages for that day 2 Corinthians 3-12. One by one each of those words appeared in consecutive order to what I was reading.

1. Precious - 2 Corinthians 4:7
2. Tru - 2 Corinthians 6:4
3. Husband - 2 Corinthians 11:2
4. Angel - 2 Corinthinas 11:14
5. Water - 2 Corinthians 11:26

Well, suffice to say... I feel pretty confirmed in my ability to hear God.
I'm feeling pretty faith filled.
We'll see. ;)

Random Picture. Myrtle Tree.


This was prophetic too! Last Saturday I was studying through Zechariah (compliments of Ian Barkers blog) and read about the myrtle trees among the Cedars. I live on Myrtle street and was feeling over whelmed by all the information we're receiving from School. Then yesterday I went to the prophecy rooms and a girl (whose name is Abby) prophesied that I was in the middle of the forest and that when you are in the middle of a forest you can't see how big the forest is. But from God's perspective you can see the entire forest. It was very encouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home