Abby's Blog

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Live from Michigan!

Holy smokes! I miss Kansas City already! My Mom called it. She told me on the phone last Thursday "of course you can come home early, but please don't if you're just going to sit around moping about not being in Kansas City". Haha, I'm not moping. It's rad to see all my favorite Michigan'ers. I just miss the waking up early to head to the prayer room. It was good for me. Being in Michigan has it's ups and downs. So I've made myself a list of pro's and con's.

Pros of MI/being here.
*Hanging with the family.
*Hanging out with good friends.
*Hanging with my cat.
*Refreshing my spirit with some outside IHOP action before starting school.

Cons of being in Michigan.
*I'm here to have surgery!
*No air conditioning.
*I've been forced into a game of Risk.
*Far away from the Prayer Room.
*Missing out on EGS' & FCF services.


Michigan is no longer my home. My heart moved months ago when physically I only moved a few weeks ago. I love my friends here, they make being here great. And my family is the best anyone could ever hope for.

It's just been interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home