Abby's Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2006

So much to tell!

A.jay : You should bake a giant gretto-shaped cookie.
abbysec: haha since I could do that by 10:50 tomorrow
A.jay : You could. With your amazing domestic skillz.
abbysec: haha I'm going to pretend like you didn't say that

Sunday School this morning was AWESOME!!! Man I love those kids. Today was really fun and we learned lots. We talked about Love (1 Corinthians 13), Jesus as our friend and obediance (John 15). Really good stuff. Next week we're getting into prophesy and other spiritual gifts so I'm excited.

Then October 20-22! OneThing in Ohio!!!

Today was a good day! Later tonight we had missionaries from Africa speak to us. I love Africa and have such a heart for people there. Well tonight they started answering questions. I just sat back and listened to everyone elses questions. But then Phyllis Cristopherson, the woman who organized the missionary visit, and also Kristina's Grandma, shouted out infront of everyone "Why did you come Abby?" OH MY GOSH!! Deer in headlights! Where did this come from? Why out of all the youth there, and there were a good 15 of us did she ask me? Well I got into how I have a heart for Africa, and how Hotel Rwanda broke my heart, then about how one day I was watching Oprah and she did a show about South Africa and the fistulas. It was insane. I don't know where it all came from!

Well I left the missionary meeting/pot luck and went to Visions/IHOP-Lansing. The director Dan asked me if I would join there weekly Sunday night worship team. So I did. I was sort of on it already. But tonight made it official.

Life is grand. I am tired. Favorite prayer room set in the morning. Goodnight. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home