Abby's Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Lacking Sleep!

I'm up late working on my Sunday School lesson for tomorrow. I am way lazy and slacker-ish lately... Watching the prayer room is pretty much all I do still.

BIG NEWS!!!

HAPPY 7 YEAR BIRTHDAY IHOP!!!!

Very exciting stuff. I would pretty much love to be there for the big celebration! Games, Food, etc. It's all very very awesome. I am jealous. :-A I wish I could see all those games. And get free drinks from High Grounds. However I do not envy the parking situation. haha. I'm hoping Kris posts an update on said events.

Anywho, home life!

Tomorrow our church is hosting missionaries from Africa!!! Oh My Word!!! AFRICA!!!!
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No idea why, but I have such a heart for Africa. So this is exciting! My Sunday School class is working after church to help set up for the dinner. I love those kids too death. I'm so blessed by them. No lies.

Friday night Kristina and I went to Visions. I got to 're-meet' the director of IHOP-Lansing. He wants me to come Sunday night and join a worship team. Jesus is awesome! He put me on a worship team! How incredible is that? Well Kristina really felt God at during worship which was AMAZING!!! Praise God for answering prayers about this Sunday School class. I hope they all had marvelous weeks.

Haha, on the Alex gift... I got him an MP3 player! I really hope he likes it. He's my best friend and I had no idea what to get him. I mean this year he's taught me soooo much and he's been such a good friend. Plus when I graduated he gave me an amazing gift! So pray that he loves it. I broke into the packaging and put most of his favorite songs on it for him. Also a few of my favorites. So it's like personalized. :-p Thanks for the ideas everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home