Abby's Blog

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Sunday School

I had to fill out an application form to work with minors this morning for the church. It's insurance policy that everyone must fill these out. So that was kind of a pain.

I'm still in need of a job for FMA save-age purposes. I've been calculating all the figures and it doesn't look good. Fortunately my parents are as desperate as I am and they're asking all friends for current positions. Pray for me though!

There's this thing with the state where I would go sit in an office for a number of hours, doing nothing but make $11.00 an hour. Not too shabby, I may be sending my resume to them.

Speaking of Resume I'm in the process of creating a music/flute resume to send to The Lansing Symphony Orchestra. They need subs in case one of their regulars becomes ill. That would be something cool to do. They're absolutely amazing. Most big city orchestras are. :)

To Do List Today:
1. Prayer Room this morning.
2. Get ready for History of World Music class.
3. Go to class
4. Meet with Dad for Sunday School review meeting.
5. Practice flute, guitar, voice, piano.
6. Work on theory
7. Hour for prayer, worship and reading

That's it for now. Maybe I'll post later since I'm addicted and missed posting yesterday.

Funny Quote from yesterday while watching Full House: "That's not a big problem. A big problem is like if your butt were to fall off"

<3 Abby
Sing to Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home